Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
- 1 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1 cup of dark brown sugar, packed
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 cups of flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt (regular salt will suffice)
- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups of coarsely chopped pistachios, raw and unsalted (I used salted)
- 1 1/2 cups of white chocolate chips
1 Preheat the oven to 350 F. Cream the butter and sugars together on high speed for three minutes.
2 Add the eggs, milk, and vanilla and beat for 3 minutes, being sure to scrape down the sides of the bowl to ensure even mixing.
3 In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and rolled oats. Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture slowly, being sure to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl once or twice to ensure even mixing.
4 Fold in the pistachios and white chocolate chips. Drop heaping teaspoonfuls onto parchment lined cookie sheets, add an extra pistachio or two on top of each bit of dough for decoration if desired.
5 Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Allow to set up on the cookie sheets before moving to a baking rack to cool completely.
Makes 6 dozen.
* I entered these ingredients into the Recipe Builder at www.weightwatchers.com and found these to be 3 points plus each - if you make 6 dozen.
Oooo I bet these are good!
I would have used salted pistachios too. Sounds like it would make for a delicious salty sweet combo cookie. I hope you'll come by and link them up to Sweets for a Saturday #6 (it'll stay open till tomorrow night). http://sweet-as-sugar-cookies.blogspot.com/2011/02/sweets-for-saturday-6.html
Thanks for linking this up to Sweets for a Saturday.
Wow, what a great coombination of flavors. Another must try!
Post a Comment